Friday, March 21, 2008

Lindsay Lohan Fears Becoming The Next Paris Hilton

Lindsay Lohan Fears Becoming The Next Paris Hilton

Well too late! She should have thought of that during her pre-teen stage when her career was on the rise and her image could have been salvaged. PopCrunch has the scoop.

Word on the street is that there are "compromising shots" of Linds and Calum Best that were taken from her computer by a hacker.

In an online message board, Lindsay reportedly posted:

All I know is that someone broke into my computer and left a file on my desktop saying they had the pictures Cal took of me naked. My lawyer knows about it.If I ever find out who broke into my computer, he's in big shit.


According to a mole:

Lindsay's furious that naked pictures of her could appear on the net at any moment. She's been burned in the past with nasty pics appearing online but she worries she could be the next Paris Hilton if these pics get out.

Lindsay's had a turbulent time with Calum since they first met last year but she'll be regretting posing for explicit pictures with him. They could be anywhere now.

No comments: