Thursday, July 31, 2008

Carla Bruni nude photo shoots still haunt her

Carla Bruni nude photo shoots still haunt her

French First Lady Carla Bruni-Sarkozy has done so many nude photo shoots in her career that
she fears many more of her nude photos could emerge out of nowhere.

Earlier this year Bruni's nude photo, shot way back in 1993 was circulated around the globe before being auctioned in the US for a whopping $91,000.

Nude picture of Carla Bruni goes on sale

"I never realised how many nude pictures I did before I met Nicolas," Vanity Fair quoted Bruni, as saying.

Bruni reveals that she told her husband about the pictures before they came out.

"I took him and said, 'O.K., now I need to show you, because I posed in the nude. But I never did sexy pictures….You must know that this is going to come out," Bruni says she told Sarkozy.

Bruni desperate for Sarkozy's baby

His reaction, she says, was to ask for a print of the one he liked the best.

Is Carla Bruni Sarkozy too sexy for France?

"He said, 'Oh, I like this one! Can I have a print of it?" the president said after seeing the photos.

Nevertheless, Bruni revealed that she does not consider any of her nude pictures to be vulgar or sexy, she terms all the photos to be unique works of art.

Carla Bruni nude photo shoots

No comments: