Tuesday, April 29, 2008

HCG Diet hcg injections, hcg for weight loss

HCG Diet And Eating Out

Diet and Weight Loss

Since starting the hcg diet and Dr. Simeon's protocol, I have eaten all of my meals at home. However, today I was out of town at lunch time and had to decide where I could get the best meal to fit into my hcg diet plan.

I would have loved to have Olive Garden! Pasta, salad and breadsticks that may go well with hcg diet, but we chose Mimi's Cafe. It is a cajun / blues type restaurant. I ordered the blackened grilled chicken, salad and fruit wedges. It also came with a muffin which smelled heavenly. I managed to resist the urge and placed it in a box to go.

I ate 1/2 the chicken breast (which seemed to be about the size I normally have) a little over half of the salad and the fruit wedges (orange, cantaloupe and honeydew melon). Even though melon is not allowed on the hcg diet plan, I ate them all because they were very small.

Hindsite, I would have asked to have all orange wedges. Calorie King states calorie content of a full meal is 460 calories. Honestly, overestimated my portions with my daily tracking on fitday.com to 249 calories. Thinking tomorrow morning's weigh in to track my hcg diet progress will be the deciding factor on how well I did.

Mrskin Galleries Archives Mrskin Galleries Archives Mrskin Galleries Archives Mrskin Galleries Archives Mrskin Galleries ArchivesMrskin Galleries Archives Mrskin Galleries Archives Mrskin Galleries Archives


No comments: