Monday, April 28, 2008

Lauren Conrad Sex Tape is Real

Lauren Conrad Sex Tape is Real

After getting some rest following Stephanie Pratt's birthday party at Boulevard 3 last night, Lauren Conrad was spotted out and about in Los Angeles on Friday afternoon (April 25).

The Hills starlet started things off with a quick stop by Whole Foods Market for a few items before heading over to a friends house in Santa Monica.

Meanwhile, Hills co-star rival Spencer Pratt is stirring the pot in the long-standing feud between himself and LC.

On a recent episode of The Tyra Banks Show, Pratt tells that he's positive there was a rumored sex tape starring Conrad, saying: "I know for 100% fact it did exist – 1000%!"

When asked if he actually saw it with his own two eyes, Spencer replied: "I would never watch that! I would rather throw up… but I know for a fact, and I would take a lie detector test."

No comments: