Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Nicole Scherzinger has posed nude for P Diddy's striking coffee table book that celebrates the woman's rear and the former Pussycat Doll star says that she's been counting calories since she was just 14.

Nicole Scherzinger has posed nude for P Diddy's striking coffee table book that celebrates the woman's rear and the former Pussycat Doll star says that she's been counting calories since she was just 14.

The X Factor USA judge poses for Raphael Mazzucco for the new book, Culo, as have Lady Gaga and Cristiano Ronaldo's model girlfriend Irina Shayk.

Scherzinger, 33, admits that her weight has always been a struggle for her but now she's happy in her own skin.

The book, which was spear-headed by P Diddy, Interscope chairman Jimmy Iovine and also fashion photographer Raphael Mazzucco, will be released in the U.S. tomorrow.

In another interview with Shape magazine, Scherzinger said: "It's taken a long time to get here. I started jogging and counting calories when I was just 14. I've been on every diet you can imagine."

She continued: "By the time I was in the Pussycat Dolls, I was on the scale all the time. It became my enemy because I noticed that when I exercised really hard, I'd gain weight.

"Now that I'm in my 30s, I've stepped off the scale - I just go by how my clothes fit..."

What do you think of Sherzinger's shot?

Nicole Scherzinger Works The Leather....

No comments: