Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Nude Rainy Day Jordan, a 20-year-old from Merkel, has been chosen as Playboy's Miss December Merkel Home To Different Kind Of Bunny... Playboy's Miss December

Nude Rainy Day Jordan, a 20-year-old from Merkel, has been chosen as Playboy's Miss December Merkel Home To Different Kind Of Bunny... Playboy's Miss December


 
MERKEL, Texas -- Rainy Day Jordan, a 20-year-old from Merkel, has been chosen as Playboy's Miss December.

Typically a small-town girl making it into a nationally circulated magazine would be reason to celebrate, but because it's the controversial Playboy publication, the community has mixed feelings.

Even photos not seen in the publication, have people in Merkel talking.

"I heard rumors about that," said Cody Scott. "She's one of my sister's friends.... There's a lot of older folks that think that's tacky."

Many we spoke to said Merkel is not the kind of town you'd expect to find that kind of a bunny.

"With it being such a family oriented kind of town...A church on every corner," said Tammie Decker.

"That's her own individual choice," said Dolores Adair. "It just wouldn't be mine."

"I don't think that's something I would want my daughter to be in," said Barbra Head.

"I wouldn't want my daughter to do it," said Decker, "But if it's something she wanted to do I'd back her 100 percent"

"It's pretty cool I guess," said Ray Dering, "But I have all boys, so I guess I don't have that to worry about!"

Rainy made it into the magazine after she visited a Playboy casting call in Dallas.

No comments: