Thursday, October 30, 2008

Vanessa Hudgens Internet nude pictures

Vanessa Hudgens Internet nude pictures

High School Musical star Vanessa Hudgens admits that it was a traumatic experience when her nude pictures surfaced on the Internet but family and friends helped her to deal with it.
The teenager's career was soaring when, in September last year, her nude pic scandal erupted.  Although, Hudgens, who plays shy schoolgirl Gabriella in the hit Disney movies, managed to survive the embarrassment, she admits that she learnt a tough lesson.
"I think that everything happens for a reason and I wouldn't take back anything I've done. I don't like talking about it because it was something that was meant to be private and I'd still like to keep it as private as I can," the Mirror quoted her, as saying.
"It was very traumatic and I was extremely upset it happened, but I wouldn't have been able to get through it if it wasn't for my family, friends and fans who supported me all the way," she added.
"I feel that I'm growing up and I'm learning. I'm in control of what's happening next. At times it's been hard, but I feel so lucky to be where I'm at now," she said.
Hudgens was 18 when the provocative pictures showing her posing naked and in skimpy lingerie appeared. She publicly apologised for it.

No comments: